Visit website: https://circular-skills.org/online-course/
“Building green skills for circular economy” project
On November 19, 2021, FENAN Consulting (Netherlands) and Non-formal learning club WE (Lithuania) met online to start the Erasmus+ international project “Building green skills for circular economy” (NL01-KA210-ADU-000033999) supported by European Commission.
The project is focused on the following priorities of the Erasmus+ Programme:
- Improving the competences of educators and other adult education staff
- Environment and fight against climate change
- Inclusion and diversity in all fields of education, training, youth and sport
The project aims to address the needs of three target groups:
- Adult educators need innovative educational tools to encourage transition towards circular economy.
- Young adults (including local community leaders and ecological activists) need to gain circular skills of Using, Sharing, Reusing, Repairing, Recycling and Up-cycling products and materials.
- Disadvantaged social groups (senior citizens, people from remote rural areas and migrants from developing countries) need to increase their social participation; they need their voice to be heard, their historical heritage to be respected, their unique knowledge, experience and skills to be recognised.
During the next two years, the partners will work closely together to achieve the following project objectives:
- Develop innovative online course that will help to build circular skills for young adults;
- Develop non-formal learning methodology to support adult educators and ecological activists with innovative educational tools for building circular skills;
- Empower vulnerable citizens (senior citizens, migrants from developing countries, people living in remote rural areas) by involving them as ADULT EDUCATORS and inspirational examples;
- Promote social inclusion;
- Advance the transition towards circular economy.